I'm finding it difficult to work with the filteration.

I’m finding it difficult to work with the filteration. I don’t know why the field and operator button is no longer clickable. I tried it for more than 2 days now but it isn’t work. check out this link to understand what I’m talking about.

https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/video/23711375?key=db1931eee234740fb481de8e65fb4a4b

First of all, you need to access the data, that is inside an object, there is an option in the call usually, something like property or result key something similar. Never used xano honestly.

Screenshot 2024-01-03 at 10.12.41

Then if that doesn’t work you might want to try to disable the condition first.

I think the issue is your data are not returned at the “root level”. What I mean is the data returned by your Xano looks like

{ data: [...yourdata] }

instead of

[...yourdata]

The option showed by @Broberto doesn’t exist on a Xano collection. You have to update your xano endpoint on xano side so it return your list directly without the wrapping object.

It might be a nice feature to have that result key, just in case. For example, when I would send from Xano something like this:

{
    results: [
        { ... }
        { ... }
    ]
    total_results_count: 333,
    returned_results_count: 15
}

where you want to return informations, such as the amount of pages etc. but yeah, I never used Xano, so this might not even be a usecase. In supabase we did something similar for paginated filters.

This way, I wouldn’t have to fetch this information separately.

1 Like