How can I automatically log in with a demo user account on the weweb editor?

Hello,

In my application, I have a table that displays data related to a user.

exemple :

• user demo = 12, 45, 78
  • user 1 = 19, 21,30
  • user 2 = 73, 81, 9

It works very well live on my application, but I’m wondering how to proceed when I’m in the weweb editor to log in as a demo user in order to visually see the data. At the moment, I can’t see anything in the editor because the xano authentication does not provide a valid token.

What could be the solution to this problem?

Thanks for your answer :slight_smile:

here is the result when the user is log

here is the result in weweb editor whitout log

Hi, I’m not sure to understand. You can’t use your login page in the editor ? Your login action doesn’t work ?

hello alexis, yes I use the login page in the editor to connect however I was wondering if there wasn’t an alternative in a xano auth configuration to connect automatically?

Not at the moment. But its a good suggestion. What you could do instead is set an On App Load workflow, add a login action and a path through so the action is triggered only in the editor. You can bind the variable browser->environment inside the explorer. The issue with this method is your demo hardcoded email/password will be readable by any hacker in your app. Because the workflow even if not executed will still be there in the published code.

1 Like