Downtime today?

HI guys

Not sure if i missed some announcement in the past week or so… we lost 6 hours of production time today…

But is there any info on:

1. why Weweb was down today?
  2. if an upgrade - what are the new features?
  3. if there was a bug being fixed -which bug is it?

regards

1 Like

They sent an email last week about a scheduled downtime for the editor only

Please be aware that WeWeb will be undergoing maintenance on Wednesday 31 January 2024 between 2:00 AM and 8:00 AM EST.
During that time, you will not be able to access the WeWeb editor and dashboard.
Your published apps will remain unaffected during this period.

and there was also a big notice banner in the editor

1 Like

I think it’s the end of the month update they mentioned. This is completely my unbased guesses, but with the editor needing to be shut down, maybe even some bigger things like animations might be coming. Or they’re just fixing up the new editor, since it’s quite fresh. We’ll see. @Joyce will post an update for sure.

1 Like

Hi @marcosvbi :wave:

As @dorilama and @Broberto mentioned, this was a scheduled maintenance that was announced last week. You should have received an email and seen a banner in WeWeb editor with an option to add a placeholder in your calendar so you wouldn’t forget.

No bug fixes or new features. We used this time to update our infrastructure. You might not see any immediate benefits but this new infrastructure will allow us to move forward with new development projects that should improve your experience greatly in the coming weeks and months :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

thanks @Joyce and all!

1 Like