Delete a record from a list - with confirmation

Hello! I have a list of items from a collection coming from a Supabase table. Together with each list item I have a button for “Delete Item”. In the associated workflow, I Use the “Database | Delete” action from the Supabase plugin and it works fine - the item is deleted after pressing “Delete Item”. Now, I’m trying to have the item deleted only if the user confirms this in a popup window. In the workflow, I add the first action with custom JavaScript code: confirm(“Are you sure?”). The window works but I have no idea how to pass the Yes/No answer from the window to the rest of the workflow, i.e. to stop the workflow iff the answer is No. How can this be done? Is conditional workflow possible at all? Are there some alternative solutions? With or without JavaScript? Greetings, Greg

Hey @GregFalda

The idea is to store the clicked item in a variable. Then, on your delete action, you can get the id of the item in the variable :slight_smile:

You can have a look at how the CRM Template was built, specifically at 15:00. It has the same 2-steps model.