DataGrid dynamic cell content issue

I have a DataGrid that is bound to a Supabase collection. Each DataGrid column’s path is bound to a foreign key relation field in the relevant Supabase table. Within each cell, I have created a formula to extract the relevant text associated with the cell, and the formulas work (the correct text is displayed within the app, and the correct text is displayed in the formula builder’s preview window). However, whenever I refresh the data or page, the text in the app changes from the mapped text from the formula to the id from the foreign key relation. But when I go to troubleshoot in the formula window, the correct preview text is still there (making me believe that this is a bug, because the formula’s output is correct although the display is not).

Screen recording: https://vimeo.com/875725291/ca10a63566?share=copy

Hey, if you have the FK relationship in place, an alternative (better for performance) approach would be to actually do one of the following:

1. Make a Supabase View with your Joins and fetch/filter that one
  2. Make a call with Supabase Plugin in WeWeb via Fields → Advanced and add the FK table relationships so it fetches also the FK data.
1 Like