Datagrid display not working nell

Hi there,

I can’t understand why the native element Datagrip seems not to be working well. I double checked the academy video “Update & delete record(s) with the data grid” but I’m still not fixed… The problem is that the columns don’t display the data I bound to it, despite the data is well there with defined values. But it displays “undefined” at page load, and even nulls itself (and display placeholder when defined) when clicking.

Very embarrassing, is it a temporary bug ? It was working well until 1 or 2 days ago.

Here is a short demonstration : 2024-01-09 18-28-46.mp4 - pCloud

Thanks for your help

Hi @LivingStoneHgS :wave:

Apologies for the late reply. Were you able to resolve this?

If not, could you open a support ticket here? From the video you shared, it does look like a bug.

Hey Joyce,

No, not solved. I created the ticket.

I precise that this happens when I’m using custom variables (not a ‘collection’) coming from an “array” which I filled with objects. Ex: [{“id”:1,“title”:“A title”},{“id”:2,“title”:“A title 2”},{“id”:3,“title”:“A title 3”}].

Tks

Hi @LivingStoneHgS :wave:

From what I can see, the team replied the following on February 5th: You didn’t define a path in the setting of your datagrid (cf screenshot). Please close the ticket if it’s good for you"

And you closed the bug ticket on February 6th.

In any case, here’s a video that might be helpful: https://tella.video/video-for-hadrien-8ksj

If not, can you re-open the bug ticket and update the description with more information about what’s not working as expected?

Thanks!

It worked very well. I didn’t see that problem… which is from me ! :blush: thanks for help !

1 Like

You’re welcome! Glad I could help :slight_smile: