Conditional Visibility or Display based on Multi-select Forms

I’m working on conditional visibility/display.

In section one, the user can select up to 5 choices. After they do so, I want each selected item to display a dropdown with the corresponding name attached to it. I have built five corresponding components to the choices and can hide them, but I don’t know what to do next.

I have tried to use the formula on the “display” inside the conditional section but got stuck.

Can you clarify what you want to accomplish?

Do you want the user to select choices in the dropdown named “section 1” and update the values in the other dropdowns (section 2, section 3, section 4) as soon as the choices are selected?
Do you want the user to fill the full form (section 1, section 2, section 3, section 4) and then show dropdowns dynamically in “conditional section” after the button save has been clicked? or maybe while the inputs are being filled?

if for example you want to show “conditional section” when “section 1” is filled with at least 1 choice then bind the display to something like this:

If you want to show “conditional section” when the button “save” is pressed create a variable with default value false, bind the section to that variable, add a workflow on the button click that change the variable to true. Add any other check you need in this workflow.

To show dynamic data in the dropdowns create a variable and bind the “options” to that
Then in a workflow (eg. on “save” button click or on “section 1” change) change the value of the variable based on the logic you want.

I hope this can help you figure it out

1 Like