Conditional Rendering SPA

Hi, In order to get my app to act as a single page app should I be using Conditional Rendering over Conditional Display? (Provided I don’t need to access variables from one tab to the next)

Also, with Conditional Rendering, when something meets the conditions and is rendered, then at a certain point it does not meet the condition anymore, does that just hide it or does it remove it from the DOM as well?

Hi,
Weweb is an spa by design, so no need to use conditional rendering, you can safely create different pages.
You can use linked section if you wish to have a common header or navbar.

Conditional rendering mount and unmount the html from the DOM each time the condition changed.

Thanks! So just to make sure I’m clear, when I ‘Change Pages’ the navbar won’t reload like it behaves in the preview?

I haven’t published the app yet so I’m unsure of how it will behave when published. Is the reloading of everything just because I’m in the editor

If you use shared section, no the navbar will not reload :slight_smile: (but you need the section to be linked)

Here’s some docs that should help → Sections | Weweb documentation

Basically, when duplicating a section, select Create an Instance to make it a multi-page section.