Big container curved corners possible?

I have a big container and inside is 2 small containers.

I want the big container to have rounded edges. But when I set radius to 8px for example, it doesn’t work.

I have to set the top radius for the top container, then set bottom radius for the bottom container. Is there a setting somewhere that can allow me to easily round the corners?

Use the overflow property in the editor, set to hidden on the parent element.
I thought we solved this one here in this thread, or is it a different problem that I’m not quite understanding?

Hey Broberto! I’m not talking about the scroll now, I have this download container

And then on top I want to put an image, and have everything be rounded corners, like that:

But sometimes there is no image - So I can’t set it such that the image has curved corners on top left and top right, and this download bar has curved corners on bottom left and bottom right.

So I thought about putting both elements into a parent container and have the rounded edges on this parent container. But when I try to do that, the edges don’t become round.

I hope this makes sense…

And where is the problem when you put them in a parent container and set overflow to hidden? (You also need to set up the border radius to the parent, and disable it on children)

Oh! I get it now. Thank you.

1 Like